Is this your first time here?
Hi! For full access to our Professional Development Learning Portal you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. Each of the individual programs may also have a one-time "enrolment key", which you won't need until later. Here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be sent to your email address.
- Open email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the program you want to participate in.
- If you are prompted for an "enrolment key" - use the one that you have been provided with. This will "enroll" you in the course.
- You can now access the program. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any program you have enrolled in.
- Make sure you save or document your username and password for future use.
If you have any questions please email "firstname.lastname@example.org"